[h=3]In this release we focused on changes in the 9.2 version of the PostgreSQL server[/h] [INDENT] Support for new JSON, SMALLSERIAL and range types introduced.
Internal SQL parser improved a lot and is fully compatible with PostgreSQL SQL dialect.
Collation support for tables introduced as well.
LEAKPROOF stored routine specification is supported from now, as well as security_barrier option added for views.
And of course all known bugs are fixed.
[/INDENT] [h=3]Download[/h] [INDENT] You’re welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.8.4 right now at: http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/download/
[/INDENT] [h=3]Feedback[/h] [INDENT] Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at http://www.microolap.com/support/
[/INDENT] [h=3]Full changelog:[/h]
- [!] Color Palette customization ability added
- [!] User Type and Domain selection tab added to reverse Engineering dialog
- [+] COLLATION support for table columns added
- [+] COMMENT clauses now proccessed by SQL Reverse Engineering
- [+] JSON type support added
- [+] Support for built-in range types added (INT4RANGE, INT8RANGE, NUMRANGE etc.)
- [+] LEAKPROOF function specification added
- [+] security_barrier option added for views
- [+] SMALLSERIAL data type added
- “Import from SQL Script” dialog allows to edit script if error occured
- [-] “SQL Reverse Engineering cannot import function with argument of anyelement type” bug fixed
- [-] “SQL Reverse Engineering cannot import function with name Op” bug fixed
- [-] Random “List index out of bounds” error fixed during Reverse Engineering of enum types
- [-] “Cannot clear CHECK clause for DOMAIN in the UDT Editor” bug fixed
- [-] “Drag-and-drop multiple selected items causes all to go in top left hand corner” bug fixed
- [-] “Reverse Engineering of tablespaces broken in PostgreSQL 9.2” bug fixed
- [-] “Temporary property of views is not saved” bug fixed