9.2 Beta 3 includes multiple bug fixes to earlier beta releases, fixing almost all known outstanding issues as of last week. Among them are:
- Multiple documentation updates
- Apply translation updates
- Fixes to transaction log and replication issues with SP-GiST
- Replace libpq's "row processor" API with a "single row" mode.
- Fix WITH issue with set operations (UNION/INTERSECT/EXCEPT)
- Improvements to Autovacuum cancellation
- Multiple pg_upgrade fixes
- Fix memory leak in pg_recievexlog
- Restore statistics collection broken by change to bgwriter
- Prevent corner-case coredump with rfree().
Get PostgreSQL 9.2 beta, including binaries and installers for Windows, Linux and Mac from our download page.
Full documentation of the new version is available online, and also installs with PostgreSQL.